To ensure that you have the time of your life at the best strip club in Budapest, it’s a wise decision to observe the rules of 4Play Lounge. Nobody wants to be escorted off the premises because of an avoidable faux pas! Our opening hours are probably longer than you might expect and finding us isn’t that difficult with the right directions – read on to plan your exciting rendezvous with 4Play Lounge, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
4Play Lounge Rules
Every strip club in Budapest has their own set of rules that they expect their clients to abide by. Without them, the dancers and staff would not feel safe in their place of work and the reputation of the club would be in tatters. There isn’t a long list of rules for 4Play Lounge, so hopefully you will be able to remember them when you visit us!
- Dress code is smart casual – No need to get dressed up to the nines (although the girls love it if you do!), just make sure you’re not wearing scruffy clothing, or dirty trainers that stink to high heaven. Have a little respect and dress to impress the ladies, they will be looking their best, why shouldn’t you?
- No person under the age of 18 will be allowed entry – If you’re not 18, or look younger, you will be asked to produce some identification, it’s the law. Both our reputation and license are at stake, so if you can’t prove your age, we’ll ask you to leave. But please, do come back when you reach adulthood!
- Propositions and shouting or inappropriate language is not allowed – You’re not on a building site and the Neanderthal age is long gone. Our girls are doing their job, they deserve to be spoken to like the amazing ladies they are. If you cannot control your mouth or your urges, our security staff will show you the door.
- No need to sit on your hands during private dances – Unlike the western world, things are a lot more relaxed in Budapest. Chill your beans and enjoy yourself, the girls will let you know if you’re going too far!
- Photos and video footage are not allowed inside the club (includes phones) – Respect this and you’ll have a fabulous time, if not, it’s bye bye!
We don’t open on Tuesdays! It’s the one day we have to ourselves, we need to recharge our batteries too! You can come along on any of these days though:
- Monday & Wednesday – 10pm-3am
- Thursday & Sunday – 10pm-4am
- Friday & Saturday – 10pm-5am
4Play Lounge’s address is the 6th District, Lovag utca 5, Budapest. Easy to get to, by car or public transport, it’s a one way street, but can be found if you follow Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út, turn onto Nagymező utca and turn left on the 2nd corner and there we are! If you’re getting the trolleybus, then jump on number 78 and get off at Zichy Jenő utca. By tram, either 4 or 6 will get you close to the club and if you come by Metro, then 1, 2 or 3 will get you to the right area.
Click here for more information.